- To discover the new and remaining team members for this year’s project as well as a summary of what we do, navigate to the “About” tab on the top menu
- The “Resources” tab provides student and teacher resources to data entry forms (i.e., embedded IDAH20 sheets), instructions and resources for downloading datasets (see IDAH20 Data–> Data Download), and useful links to sites (e.g., snotel and USGS)
- “Blogs for Confluence Schools” lists each school involved in this years project and provides a subpage for each school to blog
- This year we are including blog space for our science fellows (graduate students) to share their reflections, ideas, and experiences; this is available under “Blog for Science Fellows”
- “Youth Water Summit” discusses last year culminating event of the project, including a fabulous example of a video project from some of last year’s participants! Yawzah! Additionally, this page will begin to contain relevant details for the 2016 event as the time draws closer.
- The “Water News” feed has relevant science and communication regarding water and climate from various media and scientific outlets. Feel free to pursue these articles, and/or email us to add your own contribution to this page!
- Finally, click the youtube video above for a gallery of our students in action!
Thanks and Happy Blogging!
The Confluence Team